Saturday, June 21, 2014

Crazy Fun

Looking for a day full of fun, I chose to ride with my silly leader Claire to Carthage, TX. First stop at a gas station, we bought lottery tickets. Unfortunately, luck did not fall in our favor...AKA: we were double losers. To mourn for our loss, we stuffed Siracha chocolate whammies into our mouth. The first bite was interesting, the second not as good, and the final bite was the worst. My mind told me every next bite might get better, but my taste buds told the truth that Siracha and chocolate are not a winning combination.

After lunch, we stopped at a mini go-kart track. There, a kind gentleman let us ride like crazies in circles. I've never driven so recklessly. Taken hands of the handle bars of my bike to finally touch a steering wheel again was magical. 

Being one of the last groups to arrive at our awesome hosts home, we were welcomed with a beer and pulled pork for dinner; one of my favorite meals. Everything was great until the moment we somehow managed to clog all three of their toilets while our hosts were celebrating a wedding...whoops! After taking a cold hose shower, we were able to resolve the plumbing problem and everyone was back in full force. I'd say I had a pretty crazy fun day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment