Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Be Happy

My adventurous heart is clearly speaking to my mind. Without any hesitation, I booked two different flights in one day. Denver, Colorado and Tucson, Arizona; get ready to show me a good time!

Received an encouraging letter from my cousin. The outside of the card read, "Be happy. It's one way of being wise." Being the quote fanatic I am, this one made it to the top of my favorites list. All the love, and support from my friends and family continues to encourage me to be a contributing member of society, so I  may selflessly express an appreciation for each beautiful opportunity life presents.

Feeling inspired, I decided it was time to clean the neighborhood streets. Carrying a black trash bag with a smile plastered on my face, I walked a mile down the side of a dirty road and picked up trash. Beer bottles, plastic straws, candy wrappers, and fast food bags said peace out to the ground and hello to the grimy green garbage bin. Keeping the environment clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment