Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where The Sidewalk Really Ends

I finally understand why the chicken crosses the road (in Clarksville). It's obvious, there are NO sidewalks to cross anywhere. Playing chicken on my run, I ever so gracefully dodged every truck that came my way. After a couple honks and a few ankle twisting steps in pot holes, I am pleased to say I survived my first 5 mile run in this crazy sidewalk missing town.

Nick, being the awesome brother-in-law that he is, caught this humiliating moment on camera. I apologize for the blurry quality. Nick couldn't control his giggles. 


Getting fitted for my bike, the gentleman in red handed me a ruler with measuring tape attached. To get the most adequate measurement, he instructed me to hold the ruler straight between my legs and push up as far as it could go. Laughing while feeling uncomfortable, I looked at the man and said "well, this is awkward"...I'm so awkward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment