Saturday, January 4, 2014

Right, Right, Right Left Right.

Woke up at the crack of dawn, packed an army backpack full of weights and left for Fort Campbell. It was time to put myself through the everyday challenge of a soldier. I went on my first 10 mile army ruck march with Nick and his Sgt. Being the black sheep of the group, I stepped right before stepping left. Like always, I chose to march to the beat of my own drum or in this case, chant.

Received an exciting phone call from my mother to view my Bike and Build fundraising status. Surprised, yet overwhelmed with much joy and appreciation to see a cousin of mine contribute a generous donation. I am now exceeding the amount needed to get my bike. I have been anxiously waiting for this day to come. Let the butt aching, long rides begin!



Watch out world, Kyle James is the futures next soccer star.

No comments:

Post a Comment