Monday, January 27, 2014

Feeling 21

It's the big day. I Laura Katherine Schaeffer am finally 21 years YOUNG! Woke up when the sun was rising, tied my Nikes, and hit the road running. I devoted 21 minutes of my day in the 21 degree weather (that actually felt like -21 degrees) wiping tears from the chill, while kicking some major butt. Coincidence that it was 21 degrees outside on my 21st birthday?...I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Spent the rest of my birthday celebration in downtown Nashville. Surrounded by babies and minors, my choice of drink was the perfect nonalcoholic H2O. I'm saving the alcohol birthday drinks for a more appropriate time soon to come. More importantly, I enjoyed a lovely day spent with family and received much love from friends afar. I'd say my 21st birthday was a sober success!

No comments:

Post a Comment