Monday, May 19, 2014

When You Dip I Dip You Dip

Together we dipped our back tires into the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville, FL. to mark our official first day of riding. Riding down the A1A was beautiful. I have never seen so many houses I could easily call me dream home. Also, I got to see an armadillo for the first time; dead on the street. I never knew until today how potentally awful road kill smelt until today.  

Once my group successfully reached the church building hosting us for the night, we went out for some ice cream. I stopped in a cute organic Popsicle shop called "Hoppy". The employee working informed me I was just a minute too late from meeting Jack Johnson. I almost squealed from excitement of just know he was in the same town as me. 

Donation Magic was unreal today. The amount of giving companies and stores that donated food to our trip was eye opening. We were given a watermelon, pineapple upside down cake, turkey wraps, 2 boxes of pizza, and a bag full of candy. This was proof that there are good people in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment