Wednesday, May 14, 2014

We Run DC (Nike Women's Half Marathon)

4-27-14 marks the day I left 13.1 miles around the streets of Washington D.C. in the dust. I finished my fourth Half Marathon, and most definitely not my last. Here is my shout out to the random, but winning husband cheering runners on with a sign that said, "Run faster! You're running in my wife's gas"...let me tell ya, that gave me an extra kick in my stride. If it weren't for those motivating words, I may not have made it across the finish line before your wife (joking). There really is no better sight to see down the last stretch than a gentleman in a tuxedo handing out Tiffany's necklaces' in a pretty blue box. I'm hoping the profuse amount of sweat dripping down my face onto the necklace really made it sparkle like a diamond.

 Pointing to my name on the wall outside Nike Town in D.C.


 Running around the Capital, while making my move to pass his wife. ;)
(^^read above)

 "My finale boyfriend" and a beautiful blue box that kept my heart beating.


I'll be back, DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment